Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DungeonsDragons - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DungeonsDragons > Topics

Subject: Creating
Replies: 5 Views: 1402

shadowen 6/25/2007 - 9:09:21
For those that don't know, which is very likely if you're from SA. The idea is to create a character through which you experience the adventure. No matter your own s*x, your character can be either male or female. Remember that this is fantasy role playing. *

shadowen 6/25/2007 - 9:20:01
The races you can choose from include the following. Human, elf, gnome, halfling, dwarf. The classes include. Fighter, cleric, mage, thief, acrobat, tinker, paladin, druid. Of course there aren't all, just the most common. *

shadowen 6/25/2007 - 9:25:11
For simplicity.s sake i won't go into describing how to work out the attributes here. If you don't have the rulebook have someone that does be the dungeon master - the one who leads the story. At points the group then makes the decisions together and the results are seen. Have fun. *

mozzatop 6/28/2007 - 2:12:09
Shad, I've been gaming since I was 14, which is roughly a million years ago, and I've never, ever known anybody to have the inclination to create a gnome character! I may do an all gnome adventure lol *

shadowen 6/28/2007 - 1:02:54
lol. sounds like it could be fun. *

scarage 7/23/2007 - 6:11:20
What core rule book u guys use? I got 2 n 3. Looking 2 get 3.5. And tell me about the acrobat n tinker. Is it prestige classes? Also, i made a doppelganger caracter once. The group still doesnt know its the same caracter i use, and Mlrx is 14th level already as a sorcerer. *

* DungeonsDragons Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DungeonsDragons

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits